Tuesday 18 February 2014



I've had an amazing response to my call out for guests for the project. People from all sorts of backgrounds and different walks of life, which is exactly what I hoped for, but an interesting thing has happened- so far everyone who has emailed me asking to come along is female.

Lots of men have expressed interest via twitter but none have committed to getting involved just yet.

I'm not sure if it's just that women are more predisposed to do this sort of thing or maybe there's something in my blog that puts men off.

I can't believe that only women think the world could be better and I really don't want to buy into the gender stereotypes that say men don't talk.

So what could it be?

Anyway, if you're a bloke and have been toying with the idea of signing up - please go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment